- Advanced technology mold profile provides for a square tread footprint which means more tread-to-road contact.
- 3-D micro-gauge siping increases tread element stability, improves handling and tire control while reducing the possibility of stone retention. 3-D dimple sipes with interlocking geometry provide more sipe depth without sacrificing tread element stability. The 3-D dimple sipes are used in the center, intermediate and shoulder elements and provide increased length and more road biting edges as the pattern wears for maximum wet and light snow traction.
- The silica formulated tread compound is designed for exceptional all-season driving performance.
- The asymmetric design allows for tread pattern tuning. This design allows for cross-rotation which reduces heal-toe wear, promotes even wear, less noise and increased overall read life.
- More rubber on the outboard tread pattern equals exceptional dry handling and traction. The large outside shoulder and intermediate tread elements increase handling, stability control and ultimate cornering ability.
- The offset shoulder-to-intermediate grooves and large intermediate tread elements are joined together for stable cornering and noise reduction.
- Laterally oriented shoulder grooves, uniform element geometry and chamfered edges resist irregular or rapid tread wear. The continuous, solid rib on the outside of the center row of tread elements increases steering response.
- The inboard tread pattern is optimized for wet and light snow conditions. Two, wide circumferential grooves channel water away from the tire for hydroplane resistance. Even wear is achieved by the laterally oriented shoulder grooves and uniform elements. Winter traction performance is aided by the technical sweeping elliptical groove.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.